Yesterday morning Tila put out a radio show (which she converted to a youtube) called: Truth About Jesus, Religion and Illuminati Deception. It's over an hour of a whole lot of runaround, and never ever getting to the point, let alone reveal any truths. I have tried at least 6 times to listen to it in it's entirety, and frankly I can't. Her rambling and hopping from topic to topic, sometimes within moments of starting a new rant, makes the whole show absolutely impossible to understand.
There is one nugget of wisdom I'd like to share that I learned from that steaming pile of mouth diarrhea, and that was Tila's understanding of Freemasons.
Anyone who follows Tila, and proclaims her some kind of expert or 'insider' needs to read this. In my mind, if someone proclaims themselves an "insider" and has "studied this stuff for 20 years", their credibility lies in the fundamental details—those details that anyone with a rudimentary education should understand, and certainly anyone with an advanced education shouldn't even have to think twice about.
At one point in her rambling (around the 58:38 mark), Tila maintained that she had an authentic document that she asked for as verification from a Freemason. She explains that when she is approached by both evil and good entities to be their voice, she has a protocol that she requests "top secret" documentation from that person as verification that a meeting took place and proof of their status.
By the 1:08 mark, she claims that she will be posting up "an authentic doc...top secret files..." and then claims "I have a doc of grand mason WIZARD...the GRAND MASTER!" She explains there are more than the widely recognized 33 degrees for masonry, and I gathered this doc she spoke of was proof of that. She promised to post it immediately following the radio broadcast, but over 12 hours later she still hadn't posted this mysterious doc, until she finally posted the youtube.
This is the doc she posted on the video. The redacted area and stupid Tila's hotspot watermark is her doing:
She also typed this text over the opening credits: "This is authentic document of the highest level of a mason of the highest level! The Grand Master!!!! The father of all masons! Name blocked for protection! He was a good guy!"
When I saw this, I laughed out loud. There is no way this woman knows anything about Freemason, Illuminati or any of the nonsense she spews. By the way I believe she redacted the name, not because he's a 'good guy' and for his 'protection', but to make it harder for the hater dronebot CIA agents to find this 'top secret' doc on Google.
I'm not an expert on Freemasonry, my dad's brother was a Mason at one time, I don't even know to what degree, but I don't think he was very high up at all, just a guy who went to meetings. As a little boy I was fascinated by the Mason logo of the square and the compass, so much so, that I coveted an old drafting compass he had from his career as an architect. He talked to me a little bit about the organization, but nothing that really struck me as particularly interesting. I was more interested in my mom's uncle who was a Moose Lodge member, because our local Moose Lodge was where all the good parties were! Anyway, let me point out a few things to those who may be unfamiliar with Freemasonry.
1. There are three degrees of rankings or 'craft degrees'. New members come in as an Apprentice, then they rise to Fellow Craft Mason, and then finally after they've proven their experience, they achieve Master. There are higher rankings, 4° through 33°, but they are considered beyond the scope of the initial 3. The highest degree is the 33rd degree, or Keeper of the Royal Secret. The Illuminati and other conspiracy theory groups are thought to be at these higher rankings and it's thought that lower rankings are not privy to information presented at those levels.
2. The document Tila posted is the identification papers of a Grand Master. All Mason carry similar documents in their apron pocket (which is why you often see fold lines on them, instead of being hung on the wall, like most certificates). These papers allow the Mason to visit other lodges and are similar in function to any other ID cards carried by members of a club; whether for a gym membership or for a discount grocery outlet. Take a quick look on Google, and you'll find many images of Grand Master docs, and you'll find that many people sell them. This is far from a "top secret file", and Tila would merely have to Google to find this copy.
3. A Grand Master isn't the "grand master wizard"(maybe if he was in the KKK, idiot) or the "mason of the highest level" or even "the father of all masons". A Grand Master is a senior-level officer of a particular jurisdiction or region of Masonic lodges. The duties of the Grand Master is similar to those of a chairman of the board in other organizations—his job is to oversee the day to day workings of his jurisdiction This jurisdiction may spread over several counties, or in larger cities, several neighborhoods. There are literally thousands of Grand Masters in the US, and they retire from the office every couple of years and are replaced through elections or appointments.
5. The Masons are not a sovereign organization, therefore there can be no "father of all masons". Again, lodges are governed at the local level, so to speak, and at that level the Grand Mason defines how his jurisdiction will be run. When I saw that Tila was bragging about having the "top secret docs" of the Masonic head honcho, I knew she was even dumber about all this stuff then I first thought.
6. The particular document Tila displayed would not be carried by a current Masonic member. She implies that she spoke directly to this person, and he in turn handed over this document to verify whatever 'truths' and 'secrets' he claimed to know. Impossible. That document is from the late-1800's to mid-1900's. The Masons frequently change up their design, similar to what we do with paper money, or any document for that matter. You can search around online and found some interesting articles about how and why the designs changed over time. In any case, this is not a current document. Fail.
Honestly, if you're going to listen to Tila Tequila, and think you're getting serious, educated and thought-out and unique insider information, you're as bat-shit crazy as she is. It's is not the message people, IT'S THE MESSENGER! I don't care that 'she's telling the truth' about what you believe in. That's easy enough to do, what she's not telling the truth about, and what I can't stress enough is, that she has NO insider information, she has NO personal knowledge, she has NO special powers that confer that knowledge to her, she has NO contact with Masons other than that which any ordinary citizen would encounter socially, she has NO contact with the Illuminati at all, and never has. Everything she knows, she read online. She just repeats it and because she is one of those people who you've profiled as someone who would be an insider based on her behaviors while under the influence of drugs, you give her a free pass.
WAKE UP PEOPLE. BE AWARE! Sounds familiar? Well, Tila's been preaching that to you for months, and you obviously haven't done either, otherwise you'd be laughing with me over her latest shit-baggery, instead of raising your weak little clenched up fist to your computer monitor and cursing me for being a dronebot. Can you pass me the government cheese, please?